We’re still here! Hanging in and hanging on like so many of you, and so full of gratitude for all who have supported us so far. Whether you are seeing a practitioner, taking an online class, or have sent donations, we can’t thank you enough for keeping the thread during this most challenging time. We wanted to offer an update on what is going on, and what to expect if you visit our studio in the coming season.
At Studio Deep Roots we are continuing to listen to our local officials, who are being guided by sound science and best practices to keep our communities safe during COVID-19 in Seattle. King County is still in Phase 2, which limits the kinds of events and activities we can hold at the studio. For those activities we are able to continue to enjoy, we have committed to the following guidelines, which will continue throughout the ongoing pandemic until further notice:
- All group classes are currently online or on hiatus. Please check with your instructor for information on their current offerings and how you can continue to participate, and support small artists and businesspeople when they need your support most!
- All in-studio guests and residents must wear masks. If you forget your own mask, one will be supplied for you, if available. If no mask is available, you may have to reschedule your appointment for another time. Mask-wearing in close proximity is a state and county requirement for businesses, so thank you in advance for your compliance with this mandate to keep you and your community safe.
- All in-person services and activities employ mindful sanitation practices, and you may be asked to sign a waiver and agree to a touchless thermometer temperature check before your service. Check with your practitioner for more information on their procedures and policies if you have any questions.
- Please do not use shared lobby coat racks or classroom cubbies.
- If seeing a Wellness Wing practitioner, bring personal items into the room with you.
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds or use hand sanitizer after you have put your items down.
- Avoid touching your mask, eyes, and face, (we know, so hard; but so worth the effort!).
- Maintain 6 feet of distance while in common areas, as is possible.
- If you present symptoms/feel unwell, or believe you may have been exposed, stay home and take care of yourself. We want you and all our community to be well!
We collectively commit to all of this is in service to people more vulnerable than us, in service to our treasured healthcare workers who continue to work tirelessly, in service to one another, and in service to all of you, our extended family at Studio Deep Roots.
Again, thank you all so much for your support in any and every way you have offered it. Studio Deep Roots wouldn’t still be here today without you all. As we collectively look ahead to the winter season, let’s continue to be a light for one another. And if you get a chance, check in with us from time to time, and let us know how you’re doing. We miss so many of you right now, and are wishing you all the best.
In service and gratitude,
Shay and the Studio Deep Roots Family